- To undertake the production of agricultural products including livestock for local and international markets.
- To process the agricultural products or to manufacture any article therefrom and to dispose of the product or thing into which it was processed or articles so manufactured.
- To hire, buy or otherwise acquire, or produce or manufacture and to let, sell or otherwise supply any article of consumption.
- To hire, establish or erector to use or make available for use facilities necessary for or useful in connection with farming operations.
- To render services, necessary for or useful in connection with farming operations.