The MUDI Group Limited subsidiary, MUDI Farms Ltd., has acquired a 2,195-acre land in Atebubu in the Bono East Region for cashew plantation, soya beans, rice, livestock, etc.
The purpose of this project is to mobilize Ghanaian Muslims to invest in the production of grains, cash crops and livestock on a large scale as raw materials for downstream agro-processing.
The cultivation of cash crops will be a contribution to national economic development while compensating the investors with good returns.
We are proud to be a member-led group combining global and local reach. We hold ourselves accountable for living and delivering our values in all we do. We are transparent, credible, innovative and we champion continuous improvement. Our services are characterized by their quality, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
Integrity: We are consistent in what we think, say, and do.
Accountability: We deliver on our commitments and are transparent in our reporting.
Empowerment: By working with and supporting a network of partners, we are able to offer consistent quality services at a great value.
Innovation: We constantly strive to develop new ways to improve the sustainability of agriculture.
Self-improvement: We learn from our work and actively seek opportunities to improve it.
Flexibility: We believe that solutions need to be tailored to the broad range of socio-economic conditions and geographies found in agriculture.
- The benefits both in the short and long terms include;
- increased national productivity
- wealth generation and poverty reduction
- sustained job opportunities expanded
- food security for the nation
- increase in export drive
- Augmentation of foreign exchange earnings will contribute immensely to the micro and macroeconomic stabilization of the economy.
- Improve the standard of living for MUDI investors and local folks
- To undertake the production of agricultural products including livestock for local and international markets.
- To process the agricultural products or to manufacture any article therefrom and to dispose of the product or thing into which it was processed or articles so manufactured.
- To hire, buy or otherwise acquire, or produce or manufacture and to let, sell or otherwise supply any article of consumption.
- To hire, establish, or erector to use or make available for use facilities necessary for or useful in connection with farming operations.
- To render services, necessary for or useful in connection with farming operations.